Shortly after the idea of a Cabin Blog was born came the first item of business. We request it become a standard courtesy that each Cabin patron wash & dry their linens, and place the folded sheets on top of the bed they fit. Likewise, the clean, folded towels should be returned to the cabinets in the bathrooms. This will allow the next visitors the luxury of knowing their linens are fresh.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Fresh Sheets, Anyone?
Shortly after the idea of a Cabin Blog was born came the first item of business. We request it become a standard courtesy that each Cabin patron wash & dry their linens, and place the folded sheets on top of the bed they fit. Likewise, the clean, folded towels should be returned to the cabinets in the bathrooms. This will allow the next visitors the luxury of knowing their linens are fresh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have a stack of towels and rugs that I took home to wash the last time we were up there. I'll take them back whenever we get up there again, or let me know if you're going sooner.
Post a Comment